joi, 18 decembrie 2008

fiona, leon and the married guy

last week, shoreditch. james goes home and me and gabi sandu are still at the party. after the bouncers get everybody out, we run on the street randomly after after a guy to ask where's the next party. the guy turns back and is like- you want another party? come with me.his name is leon. leon is spanish and is very happy that we came with him. talks about his friends that were supposed to go with him but left him alone. talks about the first time he came out- he told his friends that he is gay, and everybody was like- no shit! after you slept with all of us, now you decided to make it official?? we laugh. leon takes us to another bar, who was opening that night. it's 4 o'clock and it's the only place opened. not many people inside, we take some drinks, dance a bit, a tall guy follows me like i'm the squirrel of his dream or something like that- he takes me up in the air and makes those kind of facial expressions about love and devotion, i escape, the bar closes, we go. there's leon, fiona, and a fat sad guy. fiona is blonde, short hair, glasses. nice and cerebral. nobody knew eachother from before except me and gabi. the married guy wants to take me home. he is sad. he says it's his birthday, he is 36. i am like- why don't you go home? he's like- oh, if you only knew what's home!! a wife and 2 kids. i am like- well, it's sounds like you have a family. isn't that nice? "it's hell", he says. "i'm very sad. come home with me." i tell him that i don't wanna, and he is like- "but i like you! it's my birthday. i'm sad." i give him the family speeches, think about your kids and all the rest. he doesn't understand shit. then i go to walk with leon, who's much more positive. leon tells me about the flower market which is close to brick lane, and about how i should try to go there on pills- it blows your head, man!! he's like- imagine a street FULL of flowers?!??! and you are just.... WOW. we finally get to the bus station, we stop. the sad fat married guy levitates around us. gabi and leona are cerebrally talking. leon explains me about the flowers, and then he suddenly looks up and sees the full moon- and he is- NOOOO, it's full moon. he hits the wall. everytime it's full moon it messes me up. i tell him i know, and he almost starts crying. you don't understand, it really messes me up, i can't sleep, i become nervous, i don't know what's with me... he looks beautiful, almost crying in the moonlight of the full moon. the sad married guy is almost disgusted with this show. i hold leon's hand and say it will be ok. we gloss our lips with lip gloss. now we are beautiful. the bus comes. me and gabi run inside, the bus driver looks at me- i have a beer in my hand. i throw the beer to leon and the bus doors close. the married guy waves sadly, as the bus goes by.

Niciun comentariu: