miercuri, 11 mai 2016

hopeful lil bit of hallucination

had a dream about nick cave who was an artist i was supposed to take care of
so my boss kept on screaming in my ear, at the phone, random instructions
while i was running on the street to meet nick cave and he wasn't there, he wasn't there
my mum and a woman i don't know washing [rufe] in the bath tub like in the olden days
i ask is nick here they say yea he's till working oh that's good then i go in the room to meet nick
instead of him a blonde woman, wth large hips and small tits, smiling- hi, i say
then i go out to mum and unknown grandma you said there's nick there but it's a woman
well who has time for stuff like that they tell me

i wake up with that song in my head i realize i haven't listened to music for a long time
foi na cruz it goes on in my ears it's sunny today bogdan is sleeping the cat is sleeping

it's sunny today

i turn carefully so not to disturb the 500 grams being living inside of me
everymorning a bit of a challenge

every waking up into a new reality

i go get coffee speak with rasvan about the fact that if you really want to run away
from your mother, you have to change the country, many stories about this

double identity

i read some pages from salman rushdie [versete satanice] gibreel dreams about True London

i write this book i write this play i see this photo i remember

some very vague moments of building a life and then just breaking it
like for example i don't remember what happened to this


i had this on my wall

have no idea what happened to it


Niciun comentariu: