miercuri, 29 octombrie 2008

flat 13

conversation with RJ, my flatmate:
R:i like your music, i heard it when I was going to the kitchen.
V:Oh, I wanted to ask you something: do you hear my alarm clock in the morning? coz i'm that kind of a... you know... snoozing person. and I was wondering if you hear my alarm in the morning... coz sometimes i snooze like for an hour...
R: oh, i'm a snoozer too. but I don't hear your alarm.
V: Oh, good.
R: Do you hear my alarm?
V: No, I don't hear your alarm.
R: I don't hear your alarm because anyway usually I have music all the time in my room, and you know... But do you hear my music?
V:No, I have music all the time in my room, too. Do you hear my music?
R: No, I don't hear your music. That's good that you don't hear my music, coz I was wondering if you hear my music , because sometimes I heard my music from the hall when I was coming from the kitchen.
V:No, I don't hear your music. I aslo hear my music through the door. I guess you can hear it through the door but not through the wall.
R:Yeah.
V:Yeah.

2 comentarii:

diwushka spunea...

but you told me that you heard his music. did you lie to me or did you lie to RJ?

vera spunea...

actually I heard him and James while singing or smth like that, but that was not the point.so I didn't hear RJ's music when James was out, only when James was in. But yet again that was not the point :-)