luni, 20 octombrie 2008

pub quiz

A pub quiz is when you are in a pub and a man goes around and around between the tables and shouts questions, like- „who released the album „like a prayer”?”. Some people have sheets of paper in front and write the answers. The others, who don’t take the quiz, just carry on with their conversation and they stop from time to time, no matter what they were speaking, look at eachother and answer the question that the man shouts near their ear, whether they like it or not. For example- „look, I think I have a problem. We have to talk. I don’t know how to say it, but...” and then the man comes „WHAT CAN YOU FILL WITH AIR?” and the two of you look at eachother and say „A BALOON!” and then you carry on: „but we have to break up.” „NAME ONE THING YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO IN THE AIRPLANE!” and he/she looks at you, and says: „You cannot smoke in an airplane.”

2 comentarii:

Paul Diamond spunea...

Hey! You're a good writer but you have to change to colours before my eyes burn out!!!

Isn't Goldsmith's an art school?

vera spunea...

@paul and nicole: 10x, guys, I hope I didn't hurt your eyes too much, but I like the colours so much that I cannot change anything right now... I don't think this has any connection with Golsmiths. It's more about me, I guess, and my high-exposed-colors self.